Sunday, August 7, 2011

happy anniversary wesley!


Dear H-band/El Hueso/Weslito,

Can you believe it? It has been 1 year since our wedding day. And here we are, in different states....again. Boy are we talented at being separated on anniversaries. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was writing a similar blog post from Costa Rica wishing you a happy "dating" anniversary. Well, at least we are in the same country for this anniversary.

I can honestly say that this has been the BEST year of my life. I have definitely had my "moments". Remember the drama of our first Christmas card? Yeah, the one where I made a typo, printed them out for 97 bucks, and thought my life was officially over. Wow. Thanks for sticking by my side and loving me despite "not so pretty" moments. Even when I have my down days, you somehow manage to find a way to make me laugh at myself and realize the more important things in life.

I love you more than you even know. Marriage has been the greatest adventure. Looking forward to the many years to come.

Love,

Wifey/Stubs/Cachechi



P.S. I have spent the last 3+ hours trying to upload a video for you, but it just doesn't want to work. You'll have to watch it when you get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment