Saturday, September 3, 2011

2 words.....GO DUCKS

Today is the big day......the start of Duck football season 2011. It's only 10am and we are already for 5 pm kickoff. We're rocking our Oregon gear and looking like that nerdy couple that intentionally attempts to match.

Moments like these (Duck football games) make me REALLY miss home. Wes & I used to always have friends over during the games, with the famous Leila Kammerzelt as our little cheerleader. It's a little hard to invite friends over to watch the game when you don't have any friends (ok, don't pity us too much, we have a few friends, just unfortunately none of them care about Duck football). So, to our dearest Eugenians, we miss you dearly. Especially on such important days such as these.

GO DUCKS!
Such nerds

1 comment:

  1. Aw. Thinking of you a lot this week while getting my classroom ready. The test scores came back from last year's math and my class did better than average on multiplication on the state test. I give that all to you, my dear!
    Have fun watching the game, and we'll be here thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete