Wednesday, September 21, 2011

bienvenidos al kindergarten


So...um...yeah....yesterday was an interesting day. My kiddos were a little overly wired and it was just one of those days where you swear the clock must've broken around 9 am. Oh wait, perhaps it was "one of those days" because I was puked on and had to clean up pee.

Yep, that is right. Welcome to the life of a kindergarten teacher. This is how it happened. This week, I have lunch recess duty. During this recess, I was holding a little boy's hand, as his teacher had asked me not to let him play during recess. Apparently, he'd had a bit too much white milk for lunch. And there it was. All over my little silver ballet flats. Awesome.

Twenty minutes after the puking nastiness, I kid you not, one of my little girl's announces that she couldn't hold it anymore and simply peed on the rug. Bring out the gloves and disinfectant. At least I could finally clean off my shoes too!

Oh kindergarteners, your incredible talent of puking out your lunchtime milk and peeing your pants never ceases to amaze me. Love, Mrs. Bryant

this poor rug has endured so much and it's only been 1 month :)


Oh, and PS. I came home and Wes had decided to grow a mustache. I think that might be grosser than being puked on and cleaning up pee. He claims he's trying to fit in with the locals.. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment