Tuesday, July 5, 2011

bittersweet


As the days pass by way too quickly, the boxes pile up way too high in the living room, and moving day inches up too soon, things become a little more, shall we say, BITTERSWEET.

I am beyond excited for our move, but am also sad to be saying goodbye to my wonderful family, friends, work, and life as we know it in Eugene, Oregon.

Enough with the sad stuff though. Here's something cool. I managed to find the most amazing garage sale EVER. They had everything a first year kindergarten teacher could imagine....books galore, geoboards, pocket charts, games, etc., etc., etc. Just look.......



Not only did they let me walk away with all this stuff for $25, but they also gave me and my new treasures a ride home, since I had the brilliant idea of riding my bike to the sale.

My kindergarteners and I will be forever grateful for the kindness of these teachers who managed to throw the perfect garage sale, just for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment