Sunday, April 11, 2010

clinton kelly and his tomboy

"Let's go shopping!" These are the infamous words Wes muttered this afternoon. Yes girls, be jealous! My fiance proposed the idea that we go shopping.

Unfortunately...anyone who knows me well, knows that I hate shopping. Despise it. Loathe it. Would rather do anything but it.

Yet somehow Wes miraculously convinced me that it was indeed time to restock my rather bare closet. After some serious arm twisting, my personal Clinton Kelly and I headed to the mall.

Wes and I are natural born deal makers. His deal...I needed to find at least two new tops. My deal...I would buy him his favorite mall treat, an Orange Julius.

Three shirts, one jacket, a pair of Jesus sandals, and an Orange Julius later we successfully made our way home.

I of course worked the runway and flaunted my new clothes off for the crowd. The audience: my uninterested dad, my opinionated mother, and of course my loving partner in crime, Wes.

my new Jesus sandals


No comments:

Post a Comment