Saturday, January 14, 2012

wife of the year, award # 2



Ok people, I think I've officially done it again. If you may remember, I've already won wife of the year once since moving to Yuma (http://losbryants.blogspot.com/2011/10/and-wife-of-year-award-goes-to.html).
I know, I'm humble.

Anyhow, last night I attended a punk rock show at this bar with with Wes. Let's think about this.... I'm a kindergarten teacher who spends her Friday nights enjoying a nice dinner at home while watching 20/20....or searching Pinterest for fun kindergarten activities....or simply dreaming of raising my own babies. Prior to teaching, the most rowdy I would get is to go to play soccer at my own place of work. Yeah, frankly, the punk rock scene and I were strangers....until last night that is.

It was interesting to say the least. Apart from the crazy man dancing aggressively all over the place and me jumping like a scaredy cat behind a table to avoid to two guys fighting, I managed to enjoy myself. Plus it's always fun to watch my husband foot-tap along to his crazy music and drink a beer with the guys. He's so cute (he's gonna kill me when he reads this).



above: wes enjoying the show



2 seconds after the first picture, I captured this...
mr. aggressive arms had bumped into wes. ironically, mr. aggressive arms cannot be seen in the picture due to his insane quickness so it just looks like wes & his buddy, Jarrod, are headbanging.



1 comment:

  1. That specific headbang is called "move the guitar case oddly opened on the floor out of the way". A popular move.

    ReplyDelete