Friday, January 27, 2012

teacher talk

Today was my 100th day as a teacher. Can you believe it!?!?!?! 100 days! My kiddos and I have managed to create quite the classroom environment. We have laughed, cried, and everything in between.

My kiddos have made so much progress in 100 days. Its amazing to think back to day one, where I was simply happy to keep my head above water. Now my kiddos can read, write, and wipe their own tushies (ok, I've never had to help with that last thing, thankfully).

I AM SO PROUD TO BE THEIR TEACHER (even if they occasionally drive me bonkers). They make me laugh every day and remind me that teaching is the most rewarding, yet ridiculously difficult job. Somehow, through it all, I absolutely love it.

In order to celebrate our 100th day, we did plenty to celebrate (brought 100 things, made 100 Fruit Loop necklaces, 100 day crowns & glasses, etc.). The funniest thing of the day is that students were encouraged to dress like they were 100 years old. My outfit was quite classy (ahem...ridiculous). Hopefully, they'll think back to kindergarten days and tell people they had a crazy teacher who dressed up like an old lady just to bring a smile to their face.

So, to my Room 3 Superstars, I LOVE BEING YOUR TEACHER. Thank you for enduring being my very first class.

Love,

Mrs. Bryant (or should I say Grandma Bryant?)
after the shot above, wes thought it was crucial that I show off the shoe/sock combo that topped off the outfit. man, i'm ridiculous




No comments:

Post a Comment