Friday, July 2, 2010

Dear Pollen....

Dear Pollen,

Please go away. You make Wes' life (and subsequently mine) absolutely miserable. Let me give you an example.

Last night, after finishing my mother-load of a research project, I had the brilliant idea of celebrating with Wes over ice cream a nice sweet trip to the park. My favorite childhood park to be precise. I unexpectedly even happened to have a blanket in the trunk. Perfect. Yes, it was like a scene directly out of those ridiculous chick flicks that I somehow get sucked into. TWO bites into my ice cream, I look up and there's poor Wes. Sniffling nose. Watering eyes.

For the sake of Wes' health and sanity, I decided to ditch our picture-perfect park date. We headed home and enjoyed our ice cream indoors.

So there you have it pollen, please go away. We really don't like you.

Sincerely,

McKenzie (& Wes)

No comments:

Post a Comment