Monday, June 28, 2010

blessed

Just this last Saturday my wonderful aunties hosted my very first bridal shower. This event marked the first time Wes really freaked out and reminded me, "Holy crap....we're getting married". Yeah buddy, glad you're now just figuring this out. I'm kidding.

Although the gifts were of course wonderful and will all be so helpful in getting our marriage off to a great start, I can honestly say that far beyond the gifts, I came to a serious realization......

I AM SO INCREDIBLY BLESSED.

Here's just a few reasons.

a. I have a truly amazing family. Although a bit large and crazy, they are truly the greatest.



b. I am marrying into yet another truly amazing family.


c. From my EB baby days to now, I have been surrounded by so many amazing women who loved and cared for me through it all.



So ladies, of course thank you not only for the gifts, but more importantly for making me feel so loved and cherished. I cannot say it enough, I am so incredibly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment