Wednesday, July 14, 2010

camping 2010

Camping is one of my all time favorite things to do. So many of my childhood memories revolve around camping with the Griswalds (aka my family). This last weekend, I had the pleasure of taking my first ever Bryant camping trip. I overpacked my bag as always, left my make-up behind, and enjoyed a weekend in lot G15 of South Beach with my soon-to-be in-laws!

Here a some highlights of our trip.....

Endless badminton games. Wes was convinced he was going to school me. I humbly defeated him 21-7. Booya!


Creating our world-famous Bryant Biker Gang!


Biking over this bridge on a 1-speed Schwinn.
Don't underestimate this sucker, it's harder than it looks!


Going to the Rogue Brewery. Can you believe it?!?!? Bryants go out to eat while camping. This is a big DeBow no-no. I guess Bryants forget about that "roughing it and toughing it" camping mentality when they're camping with Martha Stewart (aka Melinda)


Sarah and I learned that we married into the wrong family. None of blood Bryants like playing games! Looks like Sarah and I have many two-person game nights ahead of us...

Overall the trip was absolutely wonderful.
It trips like these that make me more and more excited to be a Bryant.

No comments:

Post a Comment