Monday, April 15, 2013

we're guest bedroom official!

the last two weeks have been oh so busy, but oh so fun. basically, we finally caved in and bought and guest bed and next thing you know we have visitors from Oregon. We had back to back weeks of parental visits. I'm one of those nerdy people who could happily live next-door to my parents for the rest of my life. ironically, somehow I decided to be all "independent" and move 1200 miles away. Anyhow....we had a great two weeks playing tour guide.

here's what our two weeks...

1. we did plenty of hiking


boys making dirty jokes about rock formations...typical!

2. we did touristy things
castle dome mining town


territorial prison

3. bird watching with the bird whisp (aka my mom), of course!


4. principal wally even came by my classroom for a visit! the minute I told my student he was a principal, they were perfectly well behaved and dead silent

thank you mom, dad, wally, and melinda for a wonderful two weeks. WE LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment